Booking Form

Company Details

Contact Details


Stand Details

Exhibiting Location

Stand Type

If applicable please choose one of the following surcharges:

Corporate Membership

Bank Transfer: Barclays Bank
Sort Code: 20-48-08
Account No: 73737365 Ref: Dairy-Tech
IBAN: GB96 BARC 2048 0873 7373 65
30% (non-refundable) deposit due on booking with the remaining 70% balance due by 31st October 2023
The administrator reserves the right to reallocate stand space if payment is not received within this period

Tel: 02476 639317

Accept Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content, provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies as stipulated in our privacy policy.

Accept Cookies