InVent – intelligent teat-by-teat in-liner venting – is the latest innovation from ADF Milking. The new ADF InVent milking cluster continuously controls vacuum levels inside the head of the liner on each teat individually throughout milking, resulting in calmer cows, less teat damage, higher yields and faster milk let down.
In a conventional milking cup, compromised choice of liner sizing means some teats will suffer from a poorly fitting liner with high levels of vacuum, causing the teat to swell internally, creating teat congestion that impedes milk flow.
With ADF InVent the compromised choice of liner sizing is rectified and risk of congestion is significantly reduced because the InVent milking cluster continuously controls vacuum levels on each teat individually. The unique InVent system controls and optimises vacuum levels to keep within the “sweet spot” throughout milking. The revolutionary technology introduces clean, filtered air into the mouthpiece of the liner when vacuum rises to a threshold level. The filtered air can pull vacuum levels in the mouthpiece back into the safe zone enabling milk to flow as fast as possible.
This leads to:
- Maintaining the vacuum at the ideal “sweet spot” that is comfortable for the cow and also maintains peak milk flow
- A more comfortable milking experience for milkers and their cows, which helps to reduce stress levels when in the parlour
- Milk flow increases and cows milk out more completely, enabling dairy farms to become more cost and time efficient, whilst protecting their cow’s udder health.
The ADF InVent technology is producing significant benefits such as:
- Calmer cows with fewer kick-offs
- Faster milk let down and shorter milking times
- More complete milk-outs and higher yields
- Improved milking parlour efficiency
- Improved teat condition, udder health and overall cow health
- Gentler milking action on teats providing cow comfort
- Reduced stress for cows and operators
ADF Milking are the market leaders in automatic dipping and flushing milking technology. Their award winning product has been recognised by dairy industry experts around the world for its innovation. The ADF Milking System automatically dips each teat directly after milking, and after cluster removal, every liner is sanitised and thoroughly rinsed six times ready for the next cow.
RABDF DELIVER BEST DAIRY-TECH EVENT TO DATE
The Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers, the organiser of the UK’s flagship dairy event, record last week’s event (Wednesday…
New blood test from Bimeda beats off competitors to win Royal Dairy Innovation Award
ImmnuIGY Bovine IgG from Bimeda was named winner of the Royal Dairy Innovation Award at Dairy-Tech last week (7 February)….
Harper Adams victorious once again in this year’s Dairy Student Award
Jon Witter, a student at Harper Adams University, has beaten off five other finalists in a closely fought contest to…