Booking Form

ADMINISTRATION CONTACT


ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADDRESS (if different)


STAND DETAILS:

SURCHARGES:

For a full list of stand prices click
Here

CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP:


EXHIBITOR TO COMPLETE

Please view our Terms and Conditions for participation in Dairy-Tech 2019 Here


COMPLETED BY ADMINISTRATOR - Applications accepted by RABDF/Events For You Ltd on behalf of Dairy-Tech

Cheques should be made payable to Events for You Ltd and sent to: Accounts Payable, RABDF, Dairy House, Unit 31 Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth. Warwickshire CV8 2LY

Bank Transfer: Barclays Bank
Sort Code: 20-48-08
Account No: 73737365 Ref: Dairy-Tech
IBAN: GB96 BARC 2048 0873 7373 65
30% (non-refundable) deposit due on booking with the remaining 70% balance due by 31st October 2018
The administrator reserves the right to reallocate stand space if payment is not received within this period



Dairy-Tech, Dairy House, Unit 31 Abbey Park, Stareton, Warwickshire CV8 2LY
Email: sales@rabdf.co.uk
Tel: 02476 639317